Main basis《 Measures for the administration of food business license "Food safety operation standard for catering service" and "Shenzhen food business license examination standard" (Trial Implementation)
Overall site requirements
It is necessary to keep away from the pollution sources endangering food safety, such as manure pit, sewage pool, garbage dump, non water flushing toilet and other pollution sources More than 25m 。
the measure of area
Restaurants, canteens : the area of food processing area should be suitable for the area of dining place and the maximum number of people to eat: the ratio of the area of food processing area to the area of dining place ≥1:3.0 The area of rough processing operation area is greater than or equal to the area of food processing area 15% All the semi-finished products can be properly reduced. The area of food processing area in the canteen of the unit shall not be less than 30 m2, and the per capita area of dining population shall not be less than 0.2㎡ 。
Catering distribution and central kitchen: The area of food processing operation and storage area is suitable for the variety and quantity of processed food, and the area of food processing area ≥ three hundred ㎡。 Meal delivery unit, less than four hundred The ratio of the area to the maximum number of copies per shift is 1:2.5 ； 400—800 The ratio of the area to the maximum number of copies per shift is 1:4 ; area greater than eight hundred The ratio of the area to the maximum number of copies per shift can be appropriately reduced.
The processing place should be strictly separated from the living area, and should be arranged according to the order of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products. It should be a single flow direction of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products. Cross contamination should be prevented during storage and operation. There are raw material import, finished product export and recycling tableware entrance, and the dish out and tableware recycling channel are separated. really When the finished products are transported in different ways, the finished products can not be used separately.
The ground and drainage ditch have drainage slope（ Not less than 1.5% ）The flow direction of drainage is from high cleaning operation area to low cleaning operation area.
1. Set up processing and operation places such as rough processing, cutting and matching, cooking, cleaning and disinfection of tableware, preparation of meals, etc., and food warehouse, changing room, storage place of cleaning tools, etc. distribution unit and central kitchen shall be equipped with inspection room; food processing area shall be set indoor; except for cleaners, other areas or rooms shall be set.
2. Processing and manufacturing of semi-finished products of cold food and raw food, as well as catering distribution and central kitchen Special rooms shall be set up for cooling and sub packaging of finished products.
3. Pastry food, self-made drinks and Food preparation for distribution Special operation place shall be set up.
1. For fixed, non simple buildings, kitchen main facilities stainless steel.
2. The ground is paved with non-toxic, odorless, impermeable and antiskid materials, and it is flat and free of cracks. All water supply and drainage systems of roughing, cutting, cleaning and disinfection of tableware, cooking and other fields shall be provided with a certain slope. Open drainage ditch, with grid cover and slag separation grid, shall be set up. Stainless steel or porcelain chips shall be used in the ditch to facilitate cleaning.
3. The kitchen wall is coated with light color, non-toxic and impermeable materials, and the above ground is pasted with porcelain tile wainscot of more than 1.5m or other waterproof, moisture-proof and washable materials; the kitchen ceiling is coated with anti mold coating to prevent moisture falling off;
four Doors and windows shall be made of materials that are easy to clean and do not absorb water; The door directly connected with the outside world can be closed automatically
five If the roof of the food exposure place is of uneven structure or there is pipeline passing through, a flat and easy to clean crane shall be added
Ceiling (the gap between ceiling should be closed tightly) 。
1. There should be sufficient natural lighting or artificial lighting in the processing and operation sites, The light source does not change the natural color of the observed food, and the lighting facilities installed directly above the food exposure area shall have protective covers.
2. In addition to the processing areas with high heating power such as special rooms and cooking rooms, the closed design from the compartment to the top should be avoided in the processing area. The design of open processing setting partition is recommended. The height of physical partition is 1.5 meters, and the visual height above 1.2 meters should use transparent facilities such as glass as far as possible, which is conducive to lighting, ventilation and management.
3. The hot working place is equipped with mechanical exhaust device, Food handling areas should be well ventilated (air conditioner or exhaust fan
Etc.) Remove the moist and dirty air in time.
one In processing and dining places (all entrances and exits), doors and windows are tightly assembled to prevent insects from entering. set up Screen door, screen window , door curtain, etc Effective Dustproof, rodent proof and pest control Facilities, It is conditional that the power and gate width are sufficient Air curtain. as Lower end of wooden door set up Metal ratchet plate, drain outlet and drain Lampblack wind The opening shall have metal grating or net cover with mesh diameter less than 6 mm And other rodent prevention facilities. Fly killing facilities shall be set up in the processing and operation places when necessary (No Hanging on Food processing area).
2. The food processing area shall be equipped with covered containers for storing waste or garbage. The waste container and the processing container have obvious distinguishing marks. It is preferred that the cover of the waste container can be closed automatically, especially in the special room. Made of strong and impervious material, Easy to clean Temporary centralized waste storage facilities should be set up in appropriate places outside the processing and operation sites. The structure should be airtight to prevent pests from entering and breeding and not polluting the environment.
1. A sufficient number of hand washing facilities shall be provided in the food processing area, and the location shall be set in an area convenient for employees.
two . There should be corresponding cleaning, disinfection supplies and hand drying facilities near the hand washing and disinfection facilities ， There should be signs of hand washing and disinfection methods near the dedicated hand washing and disinfection facilities for employees 。
three . The material of the hand washing basin shall be impermeable material (including stainless steel or ceramics), and the structure shall not be easy to scale and easy to clean. The drainage of hand washing facilities shall be equipped with devices to prevent countercurrent, invasion of harmful animals and odor generation.
four . The water tap should be of foot type, elbow type or induction type and other non-manual switches or switches that can be automatically closed, and warm water should be provided.
five . There should be a sufficient number of dedicated hand washing facilities for diners 。
1. No toilet shall be set in the food processing area; 2. Hand washing, disinfection and drying facilities shall be set near the exit of the toilet; 3. The toilet shall be of water flushing type with exhaust facilities, and the outer door can be closed automatically.
1. All catering service permit units shall set up changing places, which are located in the same building as the processing and business operation places, with appropriate space, dressing facilities, hand washing facilities and appropriate lighting;
2. Canteens with processing area less than 1000 square meters and less than 500 people may not be required to do so.
Storage place of cleaning tools
1. The cleaning tools storage place should be set up It will not pollute food and its processing process, Keep a certain distance from the food handling area.
2. The cleaning tools and tools are hung after cleaning to facilitate dehydration and clean management.
General area food handling requirements
1. There are three kinds of food raw materials cleaning pools for meat, aquatic products and vegetables. The number of pools is suitable for the processed food. Each pool is equipped with independent faucets and drainage pipes. The inner diameter of the pool (length × width × depth) ≥ 50cm × 50cm × 40cm, and the height is 80cm or more The tank capacity shall not be less than zero point one two cubic metre And there are obvious signs (vegetable soaking pool, vegetable washing pool, meat washing pool, aquatic products cleaning pool, etc.).
More than one manual cleaning bin is preferred, and it is easy to clean with a cover.
3. Set up vegetable and meat raw material cutting table and utensils with obvious marks.
four Hand washing facilities shall be provided for special or shared staff nearby.
5. Set up a special cleaning pool for mops and other cleaning tools.
1. Gas should be used in the cooking room. The exhaust device of mechanical exhaust and oil fume filtration should be installed above the stove. The filter should be easy to clean and replace.
2. It is equipped with semi-finished products, ingredients, finished products operation platform and edible utensils storage cabinet, so that the signs are obvious and can be used separately.
one *** two ***
1. School canteens, large restaurants, catering distribution units Tableware Mining Disinfect by thermal method (including steam disinfection cabinet, infrared disinfection cabinet and dishwasher).
2. The water tank for cleaning and disinfecting tableware should be special, If chemical disinfection is used, there must be more than 3 pools with corresponding marks (a wash two Elimination three Chong, etc.) If manual cleaning and thermal disinfection are adopted, two special pools can be set. The requirements of water supply and drainage facilities are the same as above. Cleaning, disinfection and cleaning areas shall be set up, and cleaning and disinfection rooms and cleaning rooms shall be set up for more than 3000 m2.
three If automatic cleaning and disinfection equipment is used, the equipment shall be equipped with temperature display and automatic adding device for cleaning and disinfectant.
4. Equipped with sufficient capacity of disinfection and closed tableware cleaning cabinet; Sterilized and non sterilized tableware should be stored separately, and no other items should be stored in the cleaning cabinet.
5. Equipped with more than one dustbin with cover (Manual Free kinetic energy automatic closing type is preferred), and there are obvious signs.
six Except for the special water tank for cleaning tools, the capacity of other pools shall not be less than zero point one two cubic metre.
Special room requirements
Cold food, raw food, flower cake Catering
1. Special rooms should be set up separately for cold food, raw food and flower mounted pastry. Special pretreatment places and facilities should be set up for raw seafood. The entrance to the special room must be equipped with pre access facilities: including changing clothes, washing hands, disinfection facilities (using induction, pedal and other non-manual faucets), and the door entering the special room should be able to close automatically (installing two-way spring door or door closer).
two No more than two (including two) doors shall be set in the special room, The food delivery window is open and closed, and other windows are closed. The special operation place for pretreatment of raw aquatic products is adjacent to the special room, equipped with special pool and processing tools. The processed semi-finished products can enter the special room directly through the transfer window.
three The special room shall be equipped with ultraviolet disinfection lamp, flowing pool and tool disinfection facilities; the water directly contacting with cold food and raw food shall be treated with water purification facilities or used with direct drinking water, and special refrigeration facilities shall be set. Special cold storage facilities shall be set; water purification facilities or equipment conforming to relevant regulations shall be provided for water that needs to directly contact with finished products. The ultraviolet lamp should be set at 1.5w/m3 with reflector. The ultraviolet lamp in the special room should be evenly distributed and should be hung directly above the operation area.
4. The wainscot in the dining room shall be paved to the top with ceramic tiles or anti falling and easy to clean materials; if the roof is of uneven structure or there is pipeline passing through, the ceiling shall be coated with anti mold coating; there is no open ditch in the special room, and the floor drain is provided with water seal; the cover of waste containers in the special room shall be non manual opening type.
5. If the temperature in the special room is not higher than 25 ℃, it should be equipped with independent air-conditioning facilities (except kindergarten canteen); if the central air-conditioning is used at the same time, the air outlet of the central air-conditioning can only be set up to draw air, and the air supply can not enter the special room. Under special circumstances, the central air outlet should only be used.
six There is no open ditch, floor drain with water seal.
notes : 1. If semi-finished products such as salads and cold dishes are only unpacked and seasoned on site, they can be carried out in the cooking area, meal preparation or dining place; 2. For those who need to distribute in different places, a preparation room (area) should be set up at the side of the cooking area for the distribution of finished products or in the pantry; 3. In principle, the canteens of ordinary primary and secondary schools, special education schools and kindergartens are not allowed to apply for raw food and cold food Product manufacturing and sales projects.
Other project settings
1. Set up a special operation place with obvious partition or isolation facilities from other food processing functional areas. Cake making, baking and freezing areas should be set up in a reasonable order. The storage area of finished products is relatively independent from the processing area. If it is necessary to repack, separate packaging room and finished product sales room should be set up. If processing and mounting flowers, the above requirements should be followed.
2. Facilities for hand washing and disinfection of staff are set at the entrance. Special cold storage facilities and tool cleaning and disinfection facilities are set in the room. There is no open ditch in the place, and the floor drain is sealed with water.
3. There are cleaning and processing area, dough mixing area and corresponding operation platform. The finished product sales room should be set next to the pastry baking processing room, and the transfer window should be set between the baking room and the sales place as the logistics port.
four The flue gas is required to be baked on the top of the room, and the flue gas is required to be pasted on the top of the room. In the cooling and freezing area, a closed freezer should be set. If the roof is of uneven structure or there are pipes passing through, the ceiling should be suspended.
5. If all semi-finished products are used for baking, there is no need to set up raw material warehouse and pastry making room.
There should be special food containers for food additives.
1. For Fresh fruit and vegetable juice and fruit platter (provision of fruit for children), There are obvious zoning or isolation facilities with other food processing functional areas The finished product storage area is relatively independent from the processing area 。
2. Staff at the entrance Hand washing and disinfection facilities Set up special cleaning tools in cold storage room, There is no open ditch, floor drain with water seal.
3. answer It is divided into fruit cleaning area, cutting and pressing area and finished product storage area, Special cold storage facilities should be set up, the fruit containers for direct entry should be sterilized; the processing area should be separated from the common raw material processing area to avoid cross contamination.
4. The water used for making instant beverage, edible ice and other food shall be the drinking water after being treated by water purification equipment in accordance with relevant regulations or boiled and cooled.
one . Raw material processing area (room), bittern drying area (room) and finished product sales area (room) shall be set up in turn. If the finished product sales room has cutting and matching, it shall be set up according to the above special room requirements.
two . The entrance is equipped with complete hand washing facilities for staff, and the room is divided into tool cleaning and disinfection area, raw material rough processing area and pickling treatment area; the corresponding area is equipped with special food washing pool and tool washing pool, refrigeration equipment, air drying screen door cabinet, operation desk and auxiliary material storage cabinet.
3. Oven, fume exhaust and air exhaust facilities shall be set in the bittern burning room; enclosed cold and frozen yarn cabinet shall be set in the product cooling and freezing area (room); if the roof is of uneven structure or there is pipeline passing through, the ceiling shall be adopted.
Water for food
The water used for food cleaning and processing is in line with the national drinking water hygiene standard. Self provided water sources shall be provided with qualified water quality test reports issued by qualified testing institutions. The water source of the pipeline was not polluted during the process of processing and using.
Water contact with direct food (including cold food, raw food and homemade drinks) Treated by water purification facilities or using direct drinking water.
1. All food service licensing units shall set up food storage places, requiring food storage and non food (No
Food containers, packaging materials, tools and other articles that cause food contamination) should be set up separately. Food raw materials should be stored on a platform or shelf 10 cm above the ground. Raw materials should be stored at least 10 cm above the ground.
2. There are good ventilation, moisture-proof, rodent proof and other facilities. Air conditioning can be set if conditions permit to prevent high temperature and humidity storage;
For the airtight non wooden door that can be closed automatically, rat proof board is not required if the distance between the door seam and the ground door seam is less than 6 mm, and the door seam more than 6 mm shall be provided with.
3. Bulk food should be packed in sealed containers.
four It is not allowed to store pesticides, disinfectants and other harmful articles.
1. There should be enough refrigerators (freezers) to meet the requirements of separate storage of raw and cooked foods, and have obvious marks (raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and reserved samples). Raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products should be strictly separated. They should not be stored in the same ice room, and food should not be stacked or squeezed.
2. Defrosting, cleaning and maintenance should be carried out regularly. The refrigerator (refrigerator) should be equipped with temperature display device.
3. The units that provide meals collectively (including canteen) and undertake important activities and large-scale meals should set up special refrigerators.
4. The refrigerator (freezer) should be equipped with a thermometer to correctly indicate the internal temperature, and the freezer (storage) should be equipped with internal and external temperature (indicating) meters.
Equipment and tools
one The structure used for food processing should be conducive to ensuring food quality security Easy to clean and disinfect, easy to check 。
two Tools and containers used for raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products shall be separated and clearly marked According to the reasonable process.
three All equipment and tools used in the food processing area and may contact with food shall be non-toxic, odorless or peculiar smell, corrosion-resistant and not easy to mildew Food Safety Standard material manufacturing.
four In principle, wood materials shall not be used on food contact surfaces（ Pasta, etc Tools that must be made of wood materials should not be used In the case of cracks, etc Contamination of food The cutting board in the special room is made of plastic material, which is easy to disinfect, durable and anti falling off
The delivery unit of group meal shall be equipped with special closed container for loading and distributing group meal, and the vehicle for transporting group meal shall be special closed type ; if remote, It should be set in the car Qualified heat storage（ Above 60 ℃ ）Or refrigerate equipment （ Below 10 ℃) The internal structure of the vehicle shall be flat, and Easy to clean.
Catering distribution and central kitchen ***
1. Catering distribution and central kitchen should be equipped with inspection rooms suitable for product variety and scale, with an area of no less than 25 square meters; large and above restaurants (including large restaurants) and school canteens are encouraged to be equipped with corresponding inspection equipment and personnel.
two With Rapid detection of veterinary drug residues, pesticide residues and other physical and chemical indicators in food raw materials, microbial indicators such as total bacterial count, coliform group, and coliform group of tableware contacting directly imported food Project capability. Equipped with special refrigeration facilities 。
1. Display the key parts and important links of food production and sales activities through transparent glass window (or glass curtain wall), construction of open kitchen (expand the dish window), installation of video monitoring and other "open kitchen and bright stove"
2. There should be operating platform or other physical isolation facilities between the food cooking place and the dining place in the open kitchen; the windows of the dining place should be closed or equipped with fly proof and dust-proof facilities; the door should be equipped with fly proof and dust-proof facilities, and the air curtain should be set up; the food raw material rough processing, tableware cleaning and disinfection places should be physically separated from the dining place.
Specific standard basis Guidelines of Shenzhen food and Drug Administration on the construction of "bright kitchen stove" in catering units
n On site verification form of food business license * ** Represents a key item, ** As the key item, * General items If some of the contents in the project do not conform to the requirements, they shall be regarded as non conformity; except for the important items which have been indicated, the items not indicated are all ** or * 。
n (restaurant, canteen) permission: the number of key items allowed to be inconsistent is zero Total number of non conformity items, key items and general items ≤ ten The key items do not match the number ≤ four Items;
n (catering distribution and central kitchen) license: the number of key items allowed to be inconsistent is zero Total number of non conformity items, key items and general items ≤ twelve The key items do not match the number ≤ five term
On site inspection form of food business license of catering units
Definition and classification
Ø Big restaurant It refers to the area of processing and operation sites in the It is a kind of food business with an area of more than 1000 square meters and mainly engaged in providing meals.
Ø Medium sized Restaurant It refers to the area of processing and operation sites in the It is a kind of food business form with 200-1000 square meters (including 1000 square meters), which takes providing meals as the main business item.
Ø Small restaurants, It refers to the area of the processing and operation site in the It is a kind of food business form with 50-200 square meters (including 200 square meters) and the main business item is to provide meals.
Ø Drink shop, It refers to the area of the processing and operation site in the It is a kind of food business with an area of more than 50 square meters, with the supply of cold and hot drinks made on site as the main business items.
Ø Pastry shop, It refers to the area of the processing and operation site in the It is a kind of food business with an area of more than 50 square meters, with the supply of Chinese and Western style cakes made on site as the main business items.
Ø Small restaurants, It refers to the area of the business place used in the Small scale catering service operators such as fast food restaurants, snack shops, beverage shops, pastry shops and farmhouse restaurants with an area of less than 50 square meters (including 50 square meters). The area standard of small restaurants in rural areas can be adjusted to less than 100 m2 according to the actual situation, and the specific area shall be determined by the food and drug administration departments of cities above prefecture level.
Ø place of business It refers to the places directly or indirectly related to processing and operation, including food processing area, non food processing area and dining place.
Ø Food processing area It refers to the areas of food rough processing, cutting, cooking and preparing places, special rooms, food warehouses, cleaning and disinfection places of tableware, which are divided into cleaning operation area (special room, meal preparation place), quasi cleaning operation area (cooking place and tableware cleaning place), general operation area (rough processing operation, cutting and matching, cleaning and disinfection of tableware and food warehouse).
Ø Non food processing area : refers to the office, toilet, changing place, non food warehouse and other areas not directly handling food.
Ø Dining place : refers to the place for consumers to eat, but does not include toilet, hall, lobby rest hall, song stage and other auxiliary dining places for diners.
Ø Hot food It refers to the ready to eat food, including hotpot, barbecue and other cooking methods, which are processed by rough processing, cutting, steaming, boiling, frying, frying, roasting, frying, etc;
Ø Cold food It refers to the food that can be eaten at normal or low temperature without reheating, including cooked stewed food, raw fruits and vegetables, pickles, etc;
Ø Raw food Generally, it refers to raw aquatic products;
Ø Pastry food It refers to the food, including flower cake, which is made of grains, sugar, oil, eggs, milk and other raw materials through baking and other on-site processing;
Ø Homemade drinks , refers to all kinds of drinks made by operators on site, including ice cream, etc;
Ø Central kitchen Refers to the food business operators established by catering units, with independent places, facilities and equipment, and centralized processing and distribution of finished or semi-finished food products;
Ø Group meal delivery unit , refers to the food operators who process and distribute food in a centralized manner but do not provide dining places according to the ordering requirements of service objects;
Classification of food business license audit form
Category I: food sales operators (excluding Food sales chain headquarters) ；
The second category: Restaurant, unit canteen;
The third category: group meal delivery unit, central kitchen;
Category 4: Pastry shops , beverage shop ；
The fifth category: Headquarters of food sales chain enterprises, Catering service chain enterprise headquarters, catering management enterprises.
Drawing review (permit submission) requirements
Drawing requirements: general layout plan of the business site Layout plan of equipment and facilities (including sanitary facilities and ventilation facilities) (in 2 copies). Renewal is not required.
——Drawings shall be marked with compass, scale or dimensions directly marked with numbers.
——Different types of drawings such as the layout plan of business premises, layout of equipment and facilities, etc. of the application project shall be drawn separately, and each component shall be noted clearly as required, so as to be complete and clear; for the application project with simple structure, the drawings of different types can be combined and drawn into one drawing, but the combined drawing must clearly reflect the business place The layout of equipment and facilities (including ventilation equipment) and other basic information.
——General layout plan of business place: the layout of each functional area (including the proposed facilities, etc.) within the scope of the business site shall be drawn; the internal roads and open space conditions (such as cement floor, green lawn, etc.) shall be indicated; the location of sewage treatment facilities, waste or garbage temporary storage point, boiler room, secondary water supply facilities and other buildings (such as drainage system) requiring special description shall be indicated At the same time, the purpose of each floor of the building where the food processing area is located is indicated.
——The layout drawings of equipment and facilities (including sanitary facilities and ventilation facilities) indicate the specific location of each processing area and its auxiliary facilities, and indicate the placement of main production and processing equipment and facilities in the food processing room. The ventilation equipment layout can indicate the assembly position of the ventilation equipment on the basis of the plan, or indicate the direction of the inlet air and the direction of the exhaust air of the pipeline ventilation with the line indicating the direction.